Fancy a delicious, fast and heart-healthy dinner without the cooking? Try this recipe that’s packed with vitamins and nutrients your body needs!
- 4 large vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 400g tinned tuna in spring water
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 2 cups parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, anchovies and pepper in a large bowl and set aside.
- Drain tuna into a small bowl and stir through lemon juice and shallots.
- Toss parsley through tomato mixture and serve with topped with tuna and diced avocado.
Great source of Vitamins A, C, K, folate and potassium
Promotes the well-being of the heart, immune systems and blood circulation
Helps reduce your risk of chronic disease development
Rich source of flavonoid anti-oxidants
Great for the heart, high in vitamin C
Vitamin E powerhouse, and a “good” fat
ABOUT MARK MOON
Mark is one of today’s leaders in health and wellness, with more than 15 years’ experience from across the globe. As a celebrity trainer with a continued national and international presence, Mark promotes his well-balanced, holistic approach to fitness and lifestyle through media platforms worldwide.
Mark has created his own online health, fitness and lifestyle brand Get Fit Fast The Complete Workout System with workouts, meal plans and workout schedules available for download at www.markmoonfitness.com Mark is also a resident trainer on USA digital workout platform Fit Fusion, USA based iPhone application Go Flaunt It, and his home workout DVDs range is distributed through the USA by Watch It Now Entertainment at www.markmoonfitnessusa.com