Serves 2. Cooking time 10 minutes.
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 kilo eye fillet beef, diced
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 cup frozen/fresh corn
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- ½ cup coriander, chopped, to serve
- ½ cup shallots, chopped, to serve
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Lightly coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add onion, garlic and beef. Cook for six minutes or until browned, stirring regularly.
- Stir in corn, capsicum and other ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Warm tortillas according to packet directions. Spoon 1/2 cup beef mixture into each tortilla, and sprinkle with coriander and shallots. Serve immediately.
Almost half the fat in beef is a mono-unsaturated fat called oleic acid – the same heart-healthy fat found in olive oil. And most of the saturated fat in beef actually decreases your heart-disease risk!
Used for treatment of swellings and high cholesterol levels and known for promoting digestion.
Packed with anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Good source of Vitamins A, C, K, folate and potassium.
ABOUT MARK MOON
Mark is one of today’s leaders in health and wellness, with more than 15 years’ experience from across the globe. As a celebrity trainer with a continued national and international presence, Mark promotes his well-balanced, holistic approach to fitness and lifestyle through media platforms worldwide.
Mark has created his own online health, fitness and lifestyle brand Get Fit Fast The Complete Workout System with workouts, meal plans and workout schedules available for download at www.markmoonfitness.com Mark is also a resident trainer on USA digital workout platform Fit Fusion, USA based iPhone application Go Flaunt It, and his home workout DVDs range is distributed through the USA by Watch It Now Entertainment at www.markmoonfitnessusa.com