A salmon special that’ll have you feel revitalised, re-energised and raring to go!
- 2 salmon fillets (180g each), skin on
- 150g mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1 handful broccolini, blanched and halved lengthways
- 1 pinch fennel seeds
- 100g baby spinach, washed
- 1 lemon
- salt, pepper and your choice of seasoning, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- Sprinkle each salmon piece with salt, pepper or other seasoning.
- Heat oven-proof non-stick pan and sear salmon, skin side down.
- Add mushrooms, broccolini and fennel seeds, and season.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 3-4 minutes or until the salmon is cooked medium.
- Return pan on the stove, sprinkle dish with lemon juice, add spinach and stir through all ingredients and serve.
High in Omega 3 acids which helps brain function and assists in the prevention of macular degeneration.
A high-quality source of protein and rich in dietary fibre, including those responsible for heart health and lowering cholesterol.
Is high in vitamin C and renowned for its antibacterial, antiviral and immune-boosting powers.
ABOUT MARK MOON
Mark is one of today’s leaders in health and wellness, with more than 15 years’ experience from across the globe. As a celebrity trainer with a continued national and international presence, Mark promotes his well-balanced, holistic approach to fitness and lifestyle through media platforms worldwide.
Mark has created his own online health, fitness and lifestyle brand Get Fit Fast The Complete Workout System with workouts, meal plans and workout schedules available for download at www.markmoonfitness.com Mark is also a resident trainer on USA digital workout platform Fit Fusion, USA based iPhone application Go Flaunt It, and his home workout DVDs range is distributed through the USA by Watch It Now Entertainment at www.markmoonfitnessusa.com