Date(s) - 24/06/2017 - 25/06/2017
Categories No Categories
GROUP EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR – TRAINING WORKSHOP
STRENGTH Full-Body Workout – Group Exercise Training Module – has been designed to give instructors and option in group barbell training. Although this workout comes pre-programed, instructors have the option, and learn how to swap exercises around to create their own workouts that cater directly to their audience.
IN THIS TWO DAY WORKSHOP, INSTRUCTORS WILL GAIN THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- A detailed understating of programming for large groups
- How to set workout objectives and effectively coach them
- How to work with time-frame intervals and the music simultaneously
- How to effectively implement overload techniques in a large group environment
- How to effectively offer options for overload techniques in a large group environment
- How to make each class different without having to learn complex choreography
- How to transform your mindset from instructor, to large group trainer
- How to create combination classes to add variety to your group fitness timetable
STRENGTH Full-Body Workout takes real resistance training principles, and delivers them in easy-to-teach formats including Giant Sets, Super Sets, Drop Sets and Single Sets, all programmed in time-frame intervals, rather than being programmed to match the music. This dynamic and innovative workout will change your attitude towards group barbell training, and deliver results like never before.
Bookings are closed for this event.